Monday, June 24, 2013

SHREM'S FUTURE ANTHEMS: "ON MY BRAIN" - Peter & The Magician feat. Sophie Galpin


A couple of weeks ago I was bidding farewell to the sunny Primavera Festival in Barcelona dancing my socks off to The Magician's set. Hearing this song then for the first time left me exhilarated. "On My Brain" has that unique immense power of an immediate dancefloor anthem! While losing myself in the dancing frenzy I was also trying to type in some of its lyrics on my phone as at that euphoric time and place I simply couldn't even imagine living without it. The mystery is finally resolved. This house stomper comes from Peter & The Magician, a collaborative side project of the Belgian dj and Yuksek. I was waiting impatiently until midnight last night to purchase it straight away so I could wake up to it this morning as well. This song is love. Out now via Partyfine!

PETER & THE MAGICIAN - "On my Brain" (feat. Sophie Galpin) by The Magician (Official)