Saturday, December 22, 2012

SHREM'S 2012 COUNTDOWN OF TOP 100 BEST CHOONS: part 4: 70-61

70 "Sunshine" - Little Dragon



69 "Dreams (The Miracles Club Remix)" - Cadillac

Cadillac - Dreams (Miracles Club Remix) by future classic

68 "Hurricane" - MSMR



67 "I'll Keep My Light In My Window" - Quantic and his Combo Bárbaro feat. Alice Russell

Quantic & Alice Russell with the Combo Bárbaro -  I'll Keep My Light In My Window by Tru Thoughts

66 "Everything Is Embarrassing" - Sky Ferreira



65 "Boiling (Medlar Remix)" - Disclosure feat. Sinead Harnett

Disclosure - Boiling (Medlar Remix) by Greco-Roman

64 "Lovers in the Parking Lot" - Solange

Solange - Lovers In The Parking Lot by Terrible Records

63 "Ęg-gęd-ōsis (Todd Terje Extended Edit)" - Lindstrøm

Lindstrom - Eg-ged-osis (Todd Terje Extended Edit) by i-D online

62 "I Love You" - 2NE1



61 "Secret" - Clark feat. Martina Topley-Bird

Chris Clark - Secret [2012] by Tema Barinov