Thursday, August 9, 2012

SHREM'S FUTURE ANTHEMS: "I FOUND LOVE" - Midnight Magic feat. Tommie Sunshine + Remixes


So it's finally here! A brand new discolicious anthem about to happen from the always dependable Midnight Magic crew. The NYC team brought us so far the ubiquitous "Beam Me Up", the astonishing "Calling Out" and the phenomenal "Drop Me A Line" among others in their ever growing catalogue of nu disco classics. Miss Tiffany Roth at the very top of her vocal game again, this woman never fails to amaze me. Turn up the volume and enjoy this vibrant mélange of disco and funk grooves.

   Midnight Magic & Tommie Sunshine - I Found Love [Extended] by tommiesunshine

   Midnight Magic & Tommie Sunshine - I Found Love [Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Remix] by tommiesunshine

   Midnight Magic & Tommie Sunshine "I Found Love" James Curd & Devin Byrnes Vocal Remix by jamescurd