Saturday, August 21, 2010

SHREM'S 50 WOMEN OF HIS LIFE: 50 - Aggie Elisabeth Grøndal Peterson

Hungry for some new Shrem's lists? I give you my latest one - top 50 women of my life. Pop icons, underground divas, disco queens, empresses of kitsch, legends, newbies, djs, phenomenal vocalists and greatest female performers... Exactly the same way as I was presenting you with top 200 favourite songs of the past decade a while back, I shall be unveiling this ranking gradually one by one... And again one simple rule applies - this list is strictly subjective, very very me, very very Shrem ;-)

50 - Aggie Elisabeth Grøndal Peterson



COUNTRY: Norway



BAND: Frost
FAVOURITE ALBUM: "Melodica"



TOP 10 FAVOURITE SONGS:
10- "Spare Some Time"
09- "Amygdala"
08- "Running Boy"
07- "Endless Love (Royksopp's Analoge Euromiks)"
06- "Alphabet"
05- "Sleepwalker"
04- "Sink"
03- "One Hundred Years"
02- "My Plastic Heart"
01- "Free Your Heart"

DISCOGS