Monday, May 6, 2013

SHREM'S LIST OBSESSION: Top 20 Tunes I Can't Wait To Hear @ Primavera Sound Festival 2013


So Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona is just over 2 weeks away from today. I can hardly hide my excitement especially considering it will be my first ever festival in the city of Gaudí, Miró and Picasso. Here's a rather summery selection of songs I most anticipate to hear live there, dedicated to all my friends who'll be sharing those special sunny moments with me:

20 "Say I Wanna Know" - Nick Waterhouse

Nick Waterhouse - Say I Wanna Know by dilkumar

19 "Gravel Pit" - Wu Tang Clan



18 "Lovers in the Parking Lot" - Solange

Solange - Lovers In The Parking Lot by Terrible Records

17 "Life's A Beach" - Django Django



16 "What's In Your Head" - Disclosure

What's In Your Head by Disclosure

15 "Agape" - Dead Can Dance



14 "Sad Eyes" - Crystal Castles



13 "I Feel Better" - Hot Chip



12 "Hedi Hedi (Slowly, Slowly)" - Omar Souleyman



11 "Do You Believe" - Poolside



10 "White Noise" - Disclosure feat. AlunaGeorge



09 "Life After Sundown" - Glass Candy



08 "Imagine It Was Us" - Jessie Ware



07 "Baptism" - Crystal Castles



06 "A Tooth For An Eye" - The Knife



05 "Yègellé Tezeta" - Mulatu Astatke

Mulatu Astataque - Yegelle Tezeta by spicywataru

04 "Wrap Your Arms Around Me" - The Knife



03 "Running (Disclosure Remix)" - Jessie Ware

Jessie Ware - Running (Disclosure Remix) by JessieWare

02 "Candy Castle" - Glass Candy



01 "Losing You" - Solange