Thursday, January 24, 2013

SHREM'S INSTITUTE OF LOST CLASSICS: "En Vill Hest" - Casiokids + Disk Jokke Remix


It really seems sometimes that I am obsessed with Scandinavian artists, more specifically Norwegian ones... What a vibrant music scene though! Röyksopp, Annie, Todd Terje, Datarock, Frost, Lindstrøm, Ralph Myerz & Jack Herren Band, Bjørn Torske, Beady Belle are just some of the acts I tend to praise on a regular basis. I don't think I've ever shared this particular track with you all before even though it's already 3 years since its release. It reached a cult status in some circles but perhaps just like me you might have missed out on it so far and Casiokids' "En Vill Hest" is a real treasure for all the synth-pop loving kids in the house!



En Vill Hest (Disk Jokke Remix) by Diskjokke