Sunday, February 19, 2012

SHREM'S TRIP-HOP RETROSPECTIVE: "SWEETEST PLEASURE" - Ultra Living

Browsing through my extensive collection of tunes, now spanning over almost a century in music, I have remembered the time when discovering new and old sounds was more exciting than ever. It was around the time Portishead released their groundbreaking debut "Dummy" (still my number 1 album of all times!). It was the arrival of the so-called trip-hop scene that turned me into an utter music geek. Still being very fond of those 1990's moments, I decided to create a brand new thread on my über-nerdy carousel, dedicated entirely to this fascinating era in the history of electronic music. Here's chapter one:


ARTIST: Ultra Living
TITLE: "Sweetest Pleasure"

RELEASE DATE: 1997
LABEL: Creation Records

LOCATION: Tokyo, Japan

ALBUM: "Monochromatic Adventure"


Ultra Living - "Sweetest Pleasure" by SHREM