Monday, April 12, 2010

THE DECADE IN SONGS: 2

2 - PURE PLEASURE SEEKER - MOLOKO



ALBUM: "THINGS TO MAKE AND DO" - Moloko
MY I-CHOONS COUNT: 26
BEST REMIX: Todd Edward
KEY LYRICS: "Gimme new kicks
I wanna go deeper
Never been too keen a timekeeper
Show me new tricks
You can get me on the beeper
I'm a pure new pleasure seeker."

RELEASE DATE: 2000
MYSPACE





HERE is the official fantabulous video traditionally disabled 4 blogging by EMI (GRRRRRRRR!!!) what I can present u with instead is Moloko's electrifying live performance of it at Pinkpop festival in 2004. This multi-layered, melodically advanced & flamboyant composition could serve 3 very decent pop songs instead it stands out as one of the decade's strongest tracks both lyrically and musically. Fierce, sexy & absolutely fabulous.